The Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists(ASCEPT) will be holding their 45th Annual Scientific Meeting in conjunction with the Australian Physiological Society (AuPS) and the High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia (HBPRCA). The joint meeting will be held from 4 - 9 December 2011 at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre.
ASCEPT is the peak body for scientists and clinicians in pharmacology and toxicology, and this joint meeting will be the highpoint of the 2011 calendar. The conference provides a perfect opportunity for your company to reach a large number (~350) of delegates from Australia, New Zealand and various other countries from around the world. The conference delegates occupy a wide variety of senior positions, many being decision-makers in government departments, universities, research organisations, public and private hospitals, allied health companies and other private organisations.
The target audience for the conference includes:
• Academic and industrial scientists associated with discovery, formulation and the delivery of drugs
• Clinicians involved in the prescription and/or review of therapeutic agents
• Regulatory and clinical scientists involved in drug development and drug registration
• Researchers in clinical pharmacy, pharmacology and toxicology
• Education providers in pharmacy, pharmacology and toxicology
• Students and postdoctoral fellows from Australia and New Zealand in all areas of the pharmaceutical sciences
• Government agencies involved in chemical safety assessment and registration
• Medical practitioners such as clinical pharmacologists, clinical toxicologists, cardiologists and general physicians
We invite you to view the following opportunities Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities. To discuss the best marketing package for your needs and budget please contact Fran Hagon (Media & Marketing) on email@example.com
or ASCEPT Secretariat, CLEMS on Tel: 03 9416 833 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Welcome Reception Sponsor