ASCEPT members receive the following benefits:
British Pharmacological Society Reciprocal Membership Agreement
ASCEPT has a reciprocal rights agreement with the BPS which includes:
- reciprocity as regards items of interest in e-bulletins, house journals and on websites
- the right of ASCEPT members to attend BPS general meetings at a concessionary non-member rate of £50 per day (or 50% of the non-member daily rate from time to time)
- the right of BPS members to attend ASCEPT meetings at ASCEPT member rates
- for BPS focussed meetings, ASCEPT members will be able to register at the applicable BPS member or student member rate as applicable
- adding ASCEPT members as permanent affiliates to BPS online membership registration system. (This means, that ASCEPT members wishing to attend a BPS general meeting, can do so by registering online as an Affiliate Member of the BPS at the special concessionary registration fee of 50% of the non-member daily rate).
- For BPS specialist focused meetings, ASCEPT members will enjoy the same concessionary prices as BPS full or student members, as applicable.
Australian Medicines Handbook www.amh.net.au
AMH (Australian Medicines Handbook Pty Ltd) is jointly owned by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) and the Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists (ASCEPT). AMH’s mission is to provide concise, practical, reliable, comparative drug information to promote the quality use of medicines in Australia. The content is extensively researched and peer-reviewed, and published in book (hard copy), PC/Mac and handheld/mobile formats. ASCEPT members are eligible to receive two copies per year at a special discounted rate.